Wednesday, December 17, 2008

NASA Distinguished Service Medal in Box


This is the NASA Distinguished Service medal that is awarded to astronauts and the highest level of NASA or contractor management. This is the 2nd highest award given, behind the Congressional Space Medal of Honor, which is awarded by the POTUS to astronauts for extraordinary skill or courage during a spaceflight.


This NASA DSM was presented to a gentleman who's name is engraved on the back, when it was presented to him.

3 comments:

scott said...

I'm sorry to say that I'm still owed $170+ on a sale of 2 Apollo 17 patches to Ray. He won't return my emails, or my phone calls so I'm left to believe he has no intent of paying me what he owes me. I believed the "money order is in the mail" story and I'm out 2 patches. You've all been warned...

Ray Holt said...

Patches were in poor condition and not as advertised. They were returned but thanks for the comment

Chris Siler said...

Hi Ray, I met you at the Reno Show last November where we talked about an SKS and VC flag. I thought you said you would be at last weekend's Reno show but I must have missed you in the crowd. Feel free to email me at chrissiler@aol.com. Thanks, Chris